Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Yes on Y and Z Signs are Around Town - How to Help the Campaign

The Yes on Y and Z - Fix Our Old Schools signs are showing up around the city, and it's great to see. The only problem I had with it is where to go to get my own, and how to chip in a few bucks to help the measures pass.

I saw a lady with a Yes on Y and Z button today and asked her about the campaign - and she alerted me to the Yes on Y and Z website. At that site you can get involved by volunteering to phone bank, requesting a lawn sign for your front yard and/or make a contribution.

The site has been added to the links section on the right hand side of the page, fyi.

1 comment:

robinlt said...

I'd like to know how to help the Vote No on Y and Z campaigns. Why is it that only HOMEOWNERS have to pay? If the need is so urgent, everyone (including renters) should pay. TUSD didn't spend the last bond measure according to plan, so what makes you think they would spend this correctly?